BCL Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All items are Sold “As is and Where is” without warranty expressed or implied.
All sales are Final. All items are sold "as is" and "where is" without warranty expressed or implied. There are no refunds or returns. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect items during the Public Preview or place bids accordingly if unsure of an item’s condition, size, color, or usability. Asset photos & descriptions are based on information provided to BCL Auction by the Seller & are believed to be accurate, but this accuracy not guaranteed and are refunds are not given based on bidding errors or posting inaccuracies.
2. Payments for purchases will be processed immediately when the auction ends with the credit card that you registered with, unless you notify us at email@example.com that you’d like to pay by Cash.
Agreement to these Terms & Conditions authorizes BCL Auction to process the credit card on file for your purchases plus the 18% Buyer’s Premium.
If you have notified us that you’d like to pay by Cash or Certified Funds, this payment must be received by 12PM on the day following the close of the auction. Cash payments receive a 3% Buyer’s Premium Discount, reducing the Buyer’s Premium to 15%. If Cash Payment is not received by the noon deadline, the credit card on file will be processed with the 18% Buyer’s Premium.
3. Item Pickup is at the time and expense of the buyer and must occur during the established Item Pickup Times that are posted for the auction.
Buyers must supply all required labor, tooling and packaging supplies to conduct a Safe Removal of items from the auction site.
BCL Staff is not allowed to assist during the removal process. Buyers who purchase electrical and plumbing items are responsible for the disconnect and proper securing of live wires and pipes so that damage does not occur to anyone or anything.
Buyers will forfeit their items without refund if they are not picked up within the scheduled times.
4. All bids entered are binding.
A purchase contract is created when a bid is placed, so place bids carefully. If a gross error is made, please contact us immediately.
5. Online Auctions located in Illinois are being managed and conducted by Commercial Auction Network LLC
IL Auctioneer License 441.002517
IL Auction Firm License 444.000565
Thank you for Participating in the Auction!